- A 20 x 25 cm red sticky trap
- Made of durable, recyclable plastic with glue on both sides
- Attracts most leafhoppers and some gall midges
- A tool for early detection, monitoring and mass trapping
- The long-lasting glue is non-toxic, water-repellent and does not dry out in hot conditions
- Traps maintain their shape, even at high temperatures and relative humidity
- Can be hung up quickly, thanks to the integrated hook
How does it work?
- Hang the sticky traps in your crop
- Most leafhoppers and some gall midges are naturally attracted by the red colour and they stick to the trap
- Check for and count pest insects on traps at least once a week to detect new infestations and monitor trends in existing pest populations
- All protected and outdoor crops
Please note that users of sticky traps in Victoria are required to install a protective cage or structure to keep animals out. In protected cropping the greenhouse structure acts as a sufficient barrier, but in outdoor crops additional measures must be taken to protect wildlife.