Bugs for Bugs specialises in integrated pest management (IPM) and is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of biological control agents. Our mission is to help Australian growers achieve best practice pest management with minimal pesticides.
We are a science-based company that:
- has been providing crop protection solutions and bio-control organisms for more than thirty years
- breeds beneficial insects and mites (good bugs to control bad bugs)
- is highly experienced in the field of fruit fly management
- offers a range of non-toxic alternatives to conventional pesticides
- conducts ongoing research and development into biological control and fruit fly management
- provides contract research in the field of integrated pest management.
We are proud of our close relationship with other research providers including the departments of agriculture, universities and CSIRO.