- A 25 x 40 cm blue sticky trap
- Made of durable, recyclable plastic with glue on both sides
- Attracts harmful flying insects such as whitefly, fungus gnats, aphids, thrips and fruit flies
- A tool for early detection, monitoring and mass trapping
Benefits of Bug-Scan® Blue
- The long-lasting glue is non-toxic, water-repellent and does not dry out in hot conditions
- Traps maintain their shape, even at high temperatures and relative humidity
- Can be hung up quickly, thanks to the integrated hook
- A grid on one side of the trap makes counting easier
How does it work?
- Hang the sticky traps in your crop
- Most flying insects, specifically thrips, are naturally attracted by the blue colour and they stick to the trap
- Check for and count pest insects on traps at least once a week to detect new infestations and monitor trends in existing pest populations
- All protected and outdoor crops
*Please note that our sticky traps are currently unable to be used in Victoria.