These powerful pheromone lures attract male moths by mimicking the scent of the female moth. Each lure product is species-specific and can be used to monitor activity of the adult population of that species. We currently supply pheromone lures for the following moth species:
- Carob moth (Ectomyelois ceratoniae)
- Citrus leafminer (Phyllocnistis citrella)
- Codling moth (Cydia pomonella)
- Corn earworm (Helicoverpa armigera formerly Heliothis armigera)
- Diamondback moth (Plutella xylostella)
- Fall armyworm (Spodoptera frugiperda)
- Light brown apple moth (Epiphyas postvittana)
- Native budworm (Helicoverpa punctigera, formerly Heliothis punctigera)
- Oriental fruit moth (Grapholita molesta)
Monitoring these moths with pheromone traps gives an early warning of the arrival or emergence of the pest and gives an indication of pest pressure throughout the season. This information can be used to improve pest management decisions.
Use these pheromone lures with our delta traps or bucket traps. Check traps weekly, removing any moths and incidental insects from the sticky base of the delta trap or the inside of the bucket trap. Replace the sticky inserts in delta traps when they become filled with dust or insects. Replace the pheromone lures monthly.
Select a lure product from the dropdown menu above in order to view additional information about the target pest and how to deploy the lures.